Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Betwixt and Between

I haven't posted a new entry in a few days because I can't seem to quiet my mind enough to focus on just one topic. Lately, each day passes in a blur of: love and hate; happiness and sadness; and progress and setbacks. It seems I have possibly developed ADD as I can't seem to decide on anything. I feel as if I'm riding some roller coaster that has left its track and I have no idea where we are headed.

I both love and hate the idea of leaving New York. I both love and hate my job - for different reasons. I both miss home and yet cringe at the thought of going back there right now. I both love being single and miss being attached. I both crave adventure and miss the familiar. I both want to be more and less in everything.

I don't know if any of this makes sense. It makes no sense in my head...and all I do know is that I'm unsure of anything.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hmmm, maybe it is our same personality type :-) Seriously, I have been feeling the same way lately. Every time I think/say one thing about what I want for my life right now the next week I feel completely opposite. I love living where we live and yet I am really itching to move. It's hard when there isn't a definite answer/reason to do something - when it is all up to us. . .and yet that is the best case scenario! So, I think in reality we will both do fine with whatever choice we end up making!